Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday...

It's been a crazy past couple of days! Its finals week at school, so I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Finals, reports, papers, presentations... grad school is NO fun!

I have been writing down everything I have been eating and counting my calories... I looked up my usual order at Starbucks... wow!! Lots of calories! I am going to have to switch it up a little bit! I have actually been doing really well! Sometimes it is hard, but I know the end result will be worth it! I am trying to stick to about 1500 calories a day, and of course drinking LOTS of water!! I have stopped drinking pop... which is hard because i LOVE Sprite! But, pop is a lot of empty calories, and I would much rather have baked lays than a Sprite!

I have been doing some running, some weight lifting, and of course the elliptical! I went hiking with my sister... here is a picture!



Our hike was cut short...  my sister saw a snake and it scared the crap out of her! She made me walk in front the rest of the way to  "scare" the snakes away!

Sunday, I participated in the March of Dimes Walk in honor of my niece that passed away... we walked six miles, and I did not plan very well... I did some weight lifting the night before and I was so sore! But it was totally worth it!!

I am still stuck at 13 pounds lost... I really need to hit the gym hard this week!! Good luck to everyone!!!

XOXO,
Lindsay

PS. Happy Birthday to my boyfriend of (almost) 4 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment