Friday, January 18, 2013

Friday Weigh In

Hey y'all!
I hope you all have had a great week! I started student teaching this week and I am loving it! It is so much more laid back than the hospital, and I get to leave at 3:30, so I am home by 3:45! SO much better than when I used to get home from the hospital at 6! The kids are so cute! My school is Pre-K through 5th grade! And they say the funniest thing! One of my kiddos said "damn" and immediately covered his mouth because he knew it was wrong! It took all I had not to laugh! And, one of my first graders thought I was 7 years old! They are so cute!

So, weigh in this morning was GREAT! :) 168.6! That is a 2.4 pound loss for the week! HECK YES! And, I FINALLY broke into the 160's!! Watch out 150's! I'm coming for you!!

I ate well all week and got at least 80 oz of water every day (most days were closer to 100!) and I finally feel like my body has adjusted to drinking so much water because I don't feel like I am walking to the bathroom every 15 minutes!

Workouts were a little harder to get in this week... I had lots of meetings and paperwork to complete during my first week of teaching! (And I registered for GRADUATION! HELL YES!) But, I did move up to Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2!! It is NO joke! WHEW! It was pretty hard, but I felt great after doing it!!

 Now, some pictures from the week!


Same clothes and pose-10 months later, 31.4 pounds, and 3 pants sizes!

Friday outfit... first time I have felt CUTE in my clothes in a long time!

I am FINALLY feeling like I am seeing results and it makes me want to push even harder!


Good luck this weekend! They are always the toughest for me, but I have come this far... I WILL keep going!!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats! You look awesome and I imagine you feel even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl!!! You are looking amazing!!! OMG so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the one who asked about local bloggers...now I remember you posting that same pose/clothes photo - awesome!

    There's a small blog conference in Feb that I'm speaking at so I've been on the lookout for people interested in coming.

    ReplyDelete