Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm Late...AGAIN!

Hey y'all! Sorry for being late... AGAIN. I have had a bit of a rough week! I went to the doctor about 2 weeks ago and she changed my migraine medication and weened me off my previous medication. I have not been feeling well at all! I feel like I am going through withdrawal from my previous prescription! And, I have had blood sugar problems all my life (hypoglycemia) and since I have been at the hospital, I have a more strict (stricter??) schedule, and can't eat whenever I want, so it has been messing with my blood sugar! But, I finally wised up and left a bag of M&Ms in my desk for a quick fix!

ANYWAYSSSSSS..... the number.....
179
AGAIN. Somethings gotta give!! Now that I am into a routine at the hospital, and my sleep schedule is adjusted, I finally will be able to start going back to the gym!! And, the gym is ALWAYS crowded at the beginning of the school year, but then it starts to drop off, so I am hoping that it won't be so crowded now!!
 
 
 
I will post again this weekend to tell you all about my experience at the hospital so far!! :) And I will try to remember to take a picture in my lab coat, so you can see that I am official :)
 
 
Have a great weekend!! :) I get Monday off, so it will be a nice LONG weekend for me!! Too bad I have to work at my other job Saturday and Sunday :(
 
 
 
XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment