Friday, August 17, 2012

Weigh In... Friday?

Hey Y'all...

I know I am a few days late! I was busy moving back to Kentucky!! But, here is the official Weigh In.....
179!!!

Okay, YES, I see the .8, but I don't pay attention to that! YES, I need a pedicure and YES, my left big toe is half red- it is a birth mark! I HATE feet!! 
That means OFFICIALLY 20 pounds gone!!!! Here is a pic of me before work this morning!! (I work for a jewelry store, so I have to wear all black!) 
PRETTY FREAKING EXCITED!! So, to treat myself, I bought myself an armband for my iPhone, so I can listen to music as I run, and then I also bought a really cute ring and pair of earrings from New York & Co!

I moved back to KY this week, so before I left, my family and I went to the Reds game!! I am a HUGE Reds fan, and our seats were 5 rows from the field!!! It was SOOOOO freaking awesome!!
My cute little family :)
Me and Daddy!!




I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend!! I have friends in town from KY, Ohio, Georgia and FL, so we are hitting the town tonight!! :) There might be a "white girl wasted part 3" coming soon!!


XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment