Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Hey Y'all...
ROUGH week. It seems like it has been 17 years, but it has only be a week! So, the number....
182
That is a loss! I am excited about that! I have also decided that I am going to do the 30 day shred (damn you Jillian Michaels!) starting tonight!! A lot of the women in Mama Laughlin's Fit Camp are doing it, so I decided to jump on that wagon! But, since I am poor (aka trying to get my Masters degree without drowning in debt) I looked on Youtube and BAM! It is there. So, I am cheating, but whatever. It was either pay the internet or buy 30DS... I picked the internet!


I've been having a hard time with the whole breakup thing... I think it actually might be getting worse, not better! Hopefully things start to get better soon! :)


XOXO,
Lindsay 

1 comment:

  1. Breaking up is miserable. Hoping for the best, and proud of your weight loss at this time! You are a very strong person, and you are doing a great job showing how strong you are by staying determined to help yourself and work on YOU. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete