Tuesday, August 14, 2012

SHOPPING!

Hey Y'all!

Okay, this whole breakup thing SUCKS. REAL BAD. I am strugglin. Blahhh. But, I have decided that whenever I see him again,  he is going to be kicking himself in the ass for missing out on my sexy ass!!!


Good news,
I went shopping tonight! I officially start my internship at the hospital a week from TODAY! Holy Shit!! So, of course, I need something to wear the first day!! I got a really cute red sweater, and a bracelet and earrings to match! The most awesome part about my mini shopping trip... I got a LARGE instead of an EXTRA LARGE! Yeahhhh buddy (DJ Pauly D voice)!!!

Stay tuned for Weigh In Wednesday... I have MORE good news!! :)


XOXO,
Lindsay

P.S. I promise I will add some pics! I just realized I have gotten pretty boring lately!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment