Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One of these days I will be on time...

Hey! Yes, its almost Weigh In Wednesday, and I missed the last one! YIKES!! But, I have been reading another blog by a Mama Laughlin Fit Club member... it is like crack and I am addicted!!  So, last week's number...
                                                    176

So, that is another loss! WOHOO!! I am still reallllllly sucking at getting my workouts in... terrible, I know. I need some motivation... I have NO willpower right now! 

In other news, I saw Kris this weekend. We got together to have a talk about things, and it went pretty good. I went to a 50th birthday party with him and also went to his cousin's bridal shower with his mom and sisters! It was so good to see everyone! I have really missed them... especially all my little nieces and nephews!! So, naturally I took a million pictures and played with them all weekend! Sunday, I took turns carrying them on my shoulders and chasing the other ones! It was a serious workout!! Kayboo will be 5 in January and J-man will be 3 in December! Here's some pics from my weekend :)  
At the party! Kayboo and Kenz
Kenz and Michael
Me and Kenz

Ignore the crazy hair... it was after I ran around with the kids for hours!! :) 



Kisses from Kayboo and J-man!


Love my little buddy!!
 

So, there you have it! Lots of pictures! I particularly like the picture of me and Kenz because you can only see a couple of my 87 chins! 


I have a terrible feeling that tomorrow's weigh in is going to SUCK ass!! 


Til tomorrow! XOXO 
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment