Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Bad news bears today...


                             180
 Sucks ass, but I was expecting it. BUT, riddle me this.... I gained 4 pounds but I could not keep my pants up today! They were literally so big that I could slide them all the way down without unbuttoning/unzipping them. And, I just washed them... I didn't even have to do the awkward jump dance to loosen them up....

Anywho, I saw today that there is going to be a Mama Laughlin Fit Camp 30 Day Shred Challenge. I get paid Friday, so I am thinking the time has come to finally make Jillian my bitch. I have been saying I was going to do the 30DS, but hopefully now with the Fit Camp Challenge, I can force myself to actually do the damn thang!!

Before pics coming to a screen near you soon... beware you might need protective eye gear!!



XOXO,
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment