Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nervous Breakdown and Random Drama

Hey y'all,
YES, I am still alive! I know its been a looooong time, but things have been insane! I basically had a breakdown... I work 70+ hours a week, 7 days a week, and taking classes... plus trying to keep up with my workouts and eating healthy, keeping in touch with my family and friends, and keeping up on my laundry and cleaning my apartment... I am not surprised I got a little overwhelmed!! So, my parents are FREAKING awesome, and came down to visit me and help me get my shit together :) aka cleaning my apartment, going grocery shopping, doing my laundry and hanging out with me! I felt a million times better!! Then came a little bit a craziness.... my grandma wasn't feeling well and went to the doctor who sent her immediately to the hospital for CTs scans of her head, which showed a 4 centimeter brain tumor. NOT OKAY! But, after a lot of tests and stress, the neurologist came to the conclusion that it was a meingioma, which is NOT cancer! Obviously its still not good to have a tumor, but it is not malignant! Basically, I've just been a bit of a basket case!


So, I have not been eating well or training for my half. But, that changes TOMORROW! This whole time change thing is REALLY messing with my running, because I get home around 6 and it is already dark! So, I am going to run on the treadmill at the gym on nights I don't get home at a decent time. I could really use some encouragement and motivation!


Thanks for being awesome! You guys are the best!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can read about it here:

    http://www.thetroublewithart.blogspot.com/2012/11/i-got-award-holla.html?m=1

    I found your blog on the list at MLFC Facebook group. Love to read!

    Samantha Griffin
    www.thetroublewithart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete