Tuesday, February 26, 2013

3 weeks and counting!!

Hey Y'all,
Things have been NOT going so well. AT ALL.
First, weigh in- my current weight is 166.6. So, I gained, but after all the crap the last 2 weeks, I am not surprised. 

Kris came down for Valentine's Day weekend, and we had a great time. We hung out, saw a movie, and went out to dinner. It was great. He got me a card, candy and roses. 3 roses to be exact- past, present, and future. He is such a sweetie!

After Kris left, I had a hard time getting back on the wagon. I didn't count calories, I barely worked out, and I did not get my water in. So, I hadn't been feeling well. I went to the doctor, and they said that I have a virus. Big whoop. But, the virus is causing my blood pressure to drop. For example, when I was there, my blood pressure was 110/90 and my pulse was 82. Then, it dropped to 90/66 and my pulse was 130. So, he recommended lots of fluid and REST. Which I DO NOT have time for. I have my half in less than 3 weeks, I have all my tests that determine if I graduate/get my license, and all my regular day-to-day shit. Yeah, I don't have time to REST.

My half is in less than 3 weeks and is pretty much gonna be a disaster. After my knee pain, and now this blood pressure crap, training has not gone as planned!! But, shit happens and I am just gonna roll with it :)

I went out with my girlfriends for the first time in a long time! I got called sweetheart, pretty and a guy bought me a drink! That hasn't happened, like EVER! I felt very good about myself :) 

Now, for some pictures :)

Night out with the girls!

My fav :)

My outfit for my night out with my girls
This used to be my FAVORITE sweater. I wore it all the time. Now, it looks like a dress!!


My Valentine Day gift from Kris






No comments:

Post a Comment