Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bitches at the Gym

Okay, I just got back from the gym and let me just tell you... I HATE bitches at the gym!! I realize I already posted today, but I am just SO annoyed right now!!

First thing: I'm here to workout... not look cute.
Second thing: I'm here to workout... not socialize.
Third thing: I'm here to workout!!!!!

So, I am at the gym, and I go to my usual elliptical, and there is a creepy old man that is next time to me and tries to start up a conversation. I am not trying to socialize... leave me alone. I put my earbuds in and get to work. Then, Homegirl comes and gets on the elliptical next to me, no earbuds, just a magazine. UGHHHHH. First off, I don't want you to listen to me gasp for air because I am fat and out of shape. Second off, if you are able to read Cosmo magazine while "working out" then you aren't doing a good job. PS. Homegirl is wearing FULL makeup and has her hair down and curled. REALLY?!? After 15 minutes I had enough of Creepy McCreepster and Homegirl, so I got off my FAVORITE machine to go run on a treadmill. I pick one all the way at the end so no one bothers me. Homegirl #2 comes in, literally passes 12 other available treadmills to get on the one RIGHT NEXT to me. For real?!? I just want to workout in peace! But, I look and she has earbuds so I just ignore her and keep going. She puts her earbuds into her phone and starts having a freaking conversation about some crazy party last night. REALLY?!? REALLY?! She is walking slower than a turtle and talking loud enough that I could hear everything she was saying, even with my earbuds in and TV turned up! Did I mention that Homegirl #2 ALSO has her hair down, curled and has on full makeup!! After another 10 minutes I just could not take it anymore and I just had to leave!!

I go to the gym to workout!! Not look cute!! I didn't shower today, hair pulled up, no makeup on... like NORMAL people!! I just don't get it!!

So, my workout was cut short because the bitches at the gym were annoying me, so I am hoping tomorrow is better!!

And if you want to hear another hilarious rant about bitches at the gym, check out THIS VIDEO by Jenna Marbles! She is hysterical!!

XOXO!
Lindsay
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment