Friday, July 27, 2012

RANDOM

Hey Y'all!!
I am FINALLY starting to feel better... hell yeah! I need to stop acting like a 4 year old child, but I hate being sick... and I live by myself, so I don't even have anyone to take care of me :( Now that I am feeling better, I can't wait to get back to the gym!! I actually miss the feeling of "I'm gonna throw up, pass out or die in the next 3 seconds" when I finish working out! I know that I have accomplished something when I feel that shitty!! Hopefully I can report a loss this week, and then keep pushing it til so I can get the next 20 lbs gone!!

In other, totally unrelated news, my dog is missing! :( Since I am getting my masters degree, I live in Kentucky now, but my doggy lives with a friend in Ohio. My friend is on vacation, and the guy that was watching them (GRRRR- I don't like him now!!) says she got out between 6 and 7:30 last night! She has been gone for over 24 hours, and there has been some crazy storms... hail, thunder and lightning, the whole 9 yards! I bet she is so scared! Here is a picture of her when she went to live with my friend... it was right before Christmas!


I have posted her picture all over Facebook, and texted it to my friends, hopefully she turns up soon!!


Good luck this week!! Kick some ASS!!


XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment