Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday and BEFORE pics!

Hey y'all! The number....

179
So, that means a loss! WOHOO! I mentioned last week that I had Girls Night coming up, AND the JM 30 DS challenge!!

First, Girls Night was a freaking blast. Our hotel had a FREE happy hour... and I definitely took advantage!! I had 9 amaretto sours and a few shots of Yager BEFORE we even went to the bar. White Girl Wasted FOR SURE. But, I wanted one last big hoorah before I recommitted myself to working out and eating healthy!!
All the ladies right before leaving for the bars!

Me and the best friend!
 
Okay, now for the important things... I have started tracking my calories again using the best app EVER... My Fitness Pal. I freakin love it! And, I have started the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred... I took pics and measurements before starting... you may need to shield your eyes for this next picture!!
top left= measurements
top right= right before I started
bottom left= front view
bottom right= side view
YIKES! I can't believe I am posting this for ALLLLL the world to see!!! 
 
Keep kickin' ass! Jillian is definitely kickin' mine!!
 
 
XOXO, 
Lindsay

1 comment: