Friday, May 18, 2012

The Cheesecake Factory is YUMMY!!

I finally had a "girls' night" and went to dinner with a couple friends from my early college years. We all live in the same area, so we picked a central location to meet for dinner and some shopping! It was MUCH needed!! I have been stressing A LOT about my boyfriend... he lost his job, and has been working on unemployment crap and is also applying for school, so I have just been so worried about what is going to happen! So a night with my girl friends was just what I needed to get my mind off all the stress and drama!! I got the 4 cheese pasta, and it was delicious!! I asked for light marinara sauce.. sometimes sauces are "chunky" and I don't like giant hunks of tomatoes or onions in my food! It was absolutely delicious! Then it came time to order dessert! I looked at the menu with like 7,472 different choices, and finally decided on Reese Cup Peanut Butter Cheesecake and it was absolutely delicious! An orgasm in my mouth!! I could only eat half of it... but I was okay with that, because that means I get to eat it later!! We walked around the mall after that... which I definitely needed since I ate about four million calories for dinner!! But, I think it is totally okay to splurge every now and then... I NEVER have time to hang out with friends, so it was a nice little break and I feel refreshed and ready to get back to school and start my new workout routine!

Keep your fingers crossed for me... my cousins are going to Vegas so I am watching their kids... 5 year old girl, almost 4 year old boy and an almost 1 year old boy... gonna be interesting!! :) I am sure I will have some cute pictures to post!! :)

XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment