Thursday, May 17, 2012

I hate Wireless Internet...

Hey All,
I know that I have been horrible at updating, but I have been jumping threw 457 hoops trying to get my wireless internet working!! And FINALLY it is working!!

Weighed in yesterday.. gained a pound :( I can only blame myself! I have not been doing a very good job counting my calories or getting to the gym!! I have had a few weeks off from  school, and it is completely throwing off my game!! I have no routine, so it is really hard for me to plan out my day! I have been moving, babysitting and hanging out with my boyfriend... we have a long distance relationship, so I like to spend as much time with him as possible!

I need some motivation to get back on the right track!! I need to start MAKING time!!
PS. My newest niece was born this week... she is soooo tiny and precious!! Here is a pic!!



XOXO
Lindsay 

1 comment:

  1. My boyfriend lives about an hour and a half away and I always get up earlier on the days I'm going to his house so I can get a workout in before I shower and get ready. Makes me more energized and not so tired when I get there. And I know what you mean about the routine! It was hard for me at first too but I just said I'd do three workouts a week and once that happened it was like I was back on track. Also, my fitness pal is great for counting calories. I have the app on my iPhone and I love it. Its also available online if you don't have an iPhone. Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete