Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday!

Hey Y'all!

It's Weigh In Wednesday! And I stayed the same as last week! Not great, but a lot better than gaining! I am at a solid 190 lbs right now... I know I have never actually told you guys what my weight is, but now you know!! My goal weight is around 130... give or take. I haven't decided on a specific goal, and I don't want to be gross skinny... I want to be healthy and toned skinny!! :) I also want to have a healthy BMI... because right now, I don't!!
It has been a BUSY weekend!! My cousins went to Vegas, so I watched their little kiddies! A 5 year old girl, a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old boy... BUSY! The poor 1 year old had a fever and was teething! He felt so miserable! I felt terrible because I couldn't help him very much! We went swimming and to a birthday party! They had a great time!
Cool dude wearing my dollar bin sunglasses from Target!

Coloring before bed!

Hanging out by the pool!
I have to work Thursday thru Sunday, so it is going to be a challenge finding time to get my workouts/runs in, but I am up for the challenge!!

Here is a picture from last night at my boyfriend, Kris's, softball game!
I was feeling pretty gangsta!



Have a good rest of the week... and get those workouts/runs in!!

XOXO
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment