Monday, June 4, 2012

Back from SUNNY Arizona!!

H Y'all! I hope you have had a great week!! I just got back from beautiful Phoenix, Arizona! I went with my boyfriend and his family for his grandma's 80th birthday! We had a great time seeing family we don't get to see very often!!

We left Wednesday, but I did Weigh In before I left... lost one pound! Better than a gain! :) So I am down to 189... I have been afraid to weigh myself since I got back... too much Mexican food and margaritas!! But, I started back to school today, so it is back to my routine of the gym and counting calories! A very dear friend of mine is getting married in the middle of July, so I want to look smokin' hott for the wedding!

Here are a few pics from my trip!!
Happy Hour with Aunt Mary and my not official sister-in-law!

Yes, this is the tub at grandma's house for her 80th birthday party!!

DEEEEEEELICIOUS chocolate martini from Carrabba's!

First time seeing a real cactus!!


Boyfriend and I on our last day! (AKA sooooo hungover!)
And that's all folks!! Good luck this week, and if you fell off the wagon like I did, let's make this a good NEW week!!

XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment