Tuesday, June 12, 2012

White Girl Wasted

Hey!
My sister graduated from college, so we had a party for her at my parents' house this weekend! Her favorite color is pink, so I searched all over the Internet for a fun pink drink to make! I found a drink called "pink cotton candy" and I just tweaked it to make it my own :) Here is my fabulous recipe!!
1 fifth (750 mL) of Vodka (any kind!)
1 fifth (750 mL) of amaretto
3 cans of pink lemonade (mixed with water, follow directions on cans!)
Cut some lemon slices to float on top!

That is it! It is DELICIOUS!! And deadly! You can't taste any alcohol, so be careful! But it was a HUGE hit!! Almost everyone wanted the recipe!! :)

We had a great time! Tomorrow is Weigh In Wednesday! It has been a crazy week! I am a graduate student in Communication Disorders, and we have a speech camp every summer! I am with the 7 to 11 year olds! We have lots of different special needs, and I love it! I am having a great time and learning a lot, but I am also exhausted!!


I will talk to y'all tomorrow!!

XOXO
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment