Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday!!

HOLY SHIT Y'ALL!! I stepped on the scale this morning, totally excepting a gain... and you will NEVER guess what I saw!! Drum Roll Please......
184!!!
That is a 5 pound LOSS y'all!! I guess Jack in the Box, In and Out Burger and Mexican food isn't so bad after all!! Haha, not really!!

I have been REALLY good this week so far with my workouts and eating! The summer schedule at my gym does not really work with my schedule this week, so I have been doing a lot of stuff at home... here is what I did last night, and I loved it!


I found this on pinterest... and if you are not on pinterest, I totally suggest you check it out!! I LOVE the fitness section... there are workout plans, diet plans, tips and lots of blogs!! Check it out HERE!!

Speaking of pinterest, I used a recipe from pinterest to make dinner last night!! I tweaked it, but it was delicious!! They are called crescent rollups! Here is the RECIPE!! And here is a picture of my delicious dinner!
I used crescents, 2% milk string cheese, and Ragu pizza sauce! I put half a string cheese on the crescent and half a spoonful of pizza sauce, then rolled them up, and popped them in the oven for about 12 minutes! And BAM! You are done! My recipe was 580 calories, which isn't too bad for dinner! I just planned accordingly all day!


And, I promised I would tell you about my first smoothie making experience... and I suck. Actually the last person to use my blender sucks. They didn't screw the pieces together all the way, so as soon as I turned it on, I had yogurt and fruit EVERYWHERE. I chalked it up to a loss, and I plan on trying again tomorrow!! I am thinking strawberry/blueberry!!

Hope everyone is having a good week!!

XOXO,
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment