Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Grocery Adventure!!

Hi, my name is Lindsay, and I am the PICKIEST eater in the whole world. No really, I am. I don't eat meat, fruits or veggies... so what do I eat? Pasta, cheese, peanut butter, pizza... that about covers it. There are a few exceptions... I have been eating sandwiches with turkey and cheese (occasionally!!), and I love green beans and mashed potatoes!

SOOOOOO, as you can see, this is a major problem. My cousin in a dietitian, so I have recruited her to help me stop acting like a 3 year old child, and finally start eating the things that I need to keep my body healthy!! Today, I went to the grocery store, feeling very overwhelmed! I had looked up recipes for smoothies and bought some ingredients that I need to make them. And, I also bought a couple fruits to try. For my smoothies I bought: fat free plain yogurt, frozen fruit combos (one was strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and the other was peaches, apples and kiwi) and vanilla extract. I already had chocolate syrup and peanut butter. For my new fruits to try, I got granny smith apples, strawberries and blueberries! I also bought lemons... not to eat of course, but to add to my water for a little flavor... 100 oz a day can get a little boring without some flavor!

I plan to make a smoothie tonight for dinner... I will let y'all know how it goes when I post tomorrow for Weigh In Wednesday! I still haven't looked at the scale since my trip... but I got a really good workout in last night, and I plan to work even harder tonight! Gotta get back on track!!

Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? What is it?

XOXO,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment