Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weigh In Wednesday

Hey!
Weigh In Wednesday went better than last week! I lost 1 pound this week, so I am down to 183! I've been in a rut lately, but hopefully I will break out of it soon! We have one more week of Speech Camp, then I will have SIGNIFICANTLY more free time, so I will be able to get back to the gym, instead of just doing my at home workouts! If I am at the gym, I feel like I work out a little longer than I do when I am at home... when I am at home, I am more likely to quit early, but if I am at the gym, I want to make the drive worth it!! One of my friends is getting married in about 3 weeks, and we have been friends since grade school! A lot of friends will be there that I haven't seen in a while, so I really want to push hard the next 3 weeks so I can look AWESOME at the wedding! :)

Totally unrelated, but my phone broke Friday, so I went to get a new one, and I decided on the iPhone 4, and I downloaded "My Fitness Pal" and let me say, it is an AWESOME app if you are looking for a way to log your food and exercise!! It is also a website, so you can log in online if you don't have your phone! Here is the LINK!!! Check it out!!


Good luck the rest of the week!!!

XOXO
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment